SLASH PILE AND OPEN BURNING PERMITS ARE CURRENTLY SUSPENDED
THE FIRE DISTRICT WILL NOT BE PROCESSING ANY NEW PERMITS UNTIL THE SUSPENSION IS LIFTED
- Slash pile permits are good for 6 months.
- Slash piles must be 50’ away from the nearest structure.
- Slash piles must be 10’ from any standing trees.
- Slash piles must be 20’ from the next closest slash pile.
- Slash piles must be no bigger than 6′ X 6′ X 6′ (bigger piles will require a site visit which will incur a fee).
- No more than 5 slash piles can be burned at the same time.
- Slash piles may only be burned on “Burn Days”. Check this website for Burn Day notifications.
- If the district is in a fire restriction level 2 or higher burning is not allowed.
- The burning of trash and milled lumber products is prohibited.
- You must call dispatch to let them know you are burning. PROVIDE PHONE NUMBER!
To apply for a slash pile burn permit please fill out the form below.