You must provide four pictures of the fire pit/ring.
- All four (4) pictures are required.
- All pictures are to be taken 10’ feet from the fire pit.
- Picture #1 is to be taken on the north side looking south.
- Picture #2 is to be taken on the west side looking east.
- Picture #3 is to be taken on the south side looking north.
- Picture #4 is to be taken on the east side looking west.
- Files must be either jpeg or pdf.
An option to the above requirements: The fire district can come to your location to inspect prior to the issuance of a burn permit. A $50 fee will be charged for the site visit.